Wednesday, March 23, 2011

22 March 2011 :)

5 MONTHS ALREADY :)

Jyeahh we have been together for 5 months . Whoa how long ! I hope we can be lastlonger . ILOVEYOU LIKE CRAZY ! You know ryte ? Jyeah i know you feel the same way i feel . As long we're couple in 5 months , byk probs yg dtg . On that way , we have be more understanding to each other . 

This year (2011) , we're PMR ryte ? I know that .But sometimes , I feel in form 2 . Hey Mya ! Wake up ! Open your eyes , your mind . You're not in form 2 yet . You're form 3 , taking the Peperiksaan Menyusahkan Remaja (PMR) . I hate that . Seriously ! Kalau bole nak cepat-2 habis skolah . Haha ! But , i wanna be someone yang berpelajaran tinggi .

Aku berazam nak dapat 8A even now im not prepare anything .Start from now , I must study ! Yeah study :)

I wanna show everyone that i can do it !

Btw , HAPPY ANNIVERSARRY MEOR <33


ILOVEYOU !


감사합니다 :)

Small Purple Outline Pointer