Thursday, September 29, 2011

SAD LOVE STORY : RYAN & ERIKA




Ryan : Baby , we need to talk .


Erika : Ryan , what do you mean ?


Ryan : Something has come up .


Erika : What ? Whats wrong ? Is it bad ?


Ryan : I dont want to hurt you baby .


Erika : *think to herself .* Oh my God , I hope he doesnt break up with me , i love him so much !


Ryan : Baby are you there ?


Erika : Yeahh , Im here , what's so important ?


Ryan : Im not sure if I should say .


Erika : Well , you already brought it up , so please , just tell me .


Ryan : Im leaving .


Erika : Baby , what are you talking about ? I dont want you to leave me , i love you .


Ryan : Not like that . I mean , Im moving far away .


Erika : Why ? All of your family lives over here .


Ryan : Well my father is sending me away to a boarding school , far away .


Erika : I cant believe this .


Father : ERIKA ! What did i tell you about talking to boys ?! Get off the damn , phone ! *He hangs up .*

Ryan : Wow , your father sounds really mad .


Erika : You know how he gets , but anyways , I dont want you to go .


Ryan : Would you run away with me ?


Erika : Baby , you know i would . I would do anything for you , but i cant . You dont know what would happen if i did . My dad would kill me .


Ryan : Its okay . I understand i guess .


Erika : *Think to herself .* I cant believe whats going on .


Ryan : I need to give you something tonight because i am leaving on flight 1-80 in the morning . So i need to see you now .


Erika : Okay , I will sneak out and meet you at the park .


Ryan : Okay , i'll meet you there in 20 minutes .

(They meet , and he hands her a note)

Ryan : Here you go , this is for you , but i gotta go .


Erika : *tear*


Ryan : Baby , dont cry . You know i love you , but i have to leave .


Erika : Okay .

(They go home, and she reads the note)

*And it said ;

Dear Erika ,

You probably already know that Im leaving, I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much i care about you . The truth is , is i never loved you, I hate you so much, you are my bitch, and dont you ever forget that . I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, or be around you .
You really have no clue how much I hate you . Now that im leaving , I thought you should know that I hate you, bitch . You never did anything right, and you were never there . I didnt think I could hate someone as much as I hate you . And I never want to see you for the rest of my life , I will never miss kissing you like before, I'll never want to cuddle up how we used to . I will not miss you and that's a promise . You never had my love, and I want you to remember that . Bitch , you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me . I hate you so much . I will not be talking to you soon bitch . Goodbye .

-Ryan-

(She's cry, and cry, then throws the note away)

--A day passes, she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely. Then she gets a phone call--

Bella : How are you feeling ?


Erika : I just cant believe this happen, I thought he loved me .


Bella : Ohh , about that . Ryan left me a message . A few days ago , he told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something .


Erika : Ohh alright .

*She finds another note, in it, it said ;

Baby , I hope you find this before you read my letter . I know your father might read it, so i switched a few words .
Hate = Love
Never = Always
Bitch = Baby
Will not = Will
I hope you didnt take that seriously, because i love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go, thats why i wanted you to run away with me .

-Ryan-

Erika : Oh my God ! Its a letter , Ryan does love me ! He must of slipped it into my pocket, when he hugged me . I cant believe how stupid I am .


Bella : Well , I gotta go . Talk to you later .


Erika : Okay bye . I'll be at home waiting for him to call me !

*Erika turns the TV on .

[Breaking news] "An airplane has crashed. Over 47 young boys died, we are still searching for Survivors- this is a tragedy we will never forget, this plane was flight 1-80. It was on its way to an all boys boarding school." Reporter says ,"

(She turns the TV off, and three days later, kills herself. Of the fact that Ryan is dead, and she has nothing else to live for)

--A day after that the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ryan, he called to leave a message--

"Its me Ryan, I guess your not home so, I called to let you know that im alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you one last time. So , I hope you're not worried . I am staying for good. Sorrt if you got scared, I promise to make it up to you, everything will be okay, i love you so much . Call me as soon as possible. Bye, love ."

! THE END !
#Imagine this story will happen in your real life . Could you kill yourself ?!


감사합니다 :)

Small Purple Outline Pointer