Friday, October 28, 2011

Muhd Firdaus b. Rozman :']


Seriously now im TAKEN by HIM .
On 16th Oct 2011 , tepat pkul 1 pagi <33 I'll never forget our date .
Jyeahh , he's the one open my heart for me to be faithful :']
Before this , its hard for me to trust boys .
Thanks Firdaus :'] 
I had forget the past .
Now , i want to build a new life .




Hmm F , dia tak mcm laki lain . Sumpah weh .
Dia lain sangat .
Caring gila pasal aku and always bersabar dgn attitude aku selama ni .
#Im so sorry F :[ I wont do it again . Janji !
I'll change my bad attitude ,

K guys , now aku serious dgn dia .
Stop talking bout me 'Kaki Game' -,-
Tuh cite lama . And Mya yg lama tuh takan dtg lagi . Dah mati dah .
Ni Mya baru :] Haha .

Hmm for you sayang [Firdaus] ;
Trust me , only you're the one that i love the most .
I dont want anyone else . ONLY YOU <3
ILoveYouSoFreakin'DamnMuch ! 
I hope our relay will be last forever :']

I miss this moment :']
#Our first date . [22 Oct 2011]



감사합니다 :)

Small Purple Outline Pointer